Conditions that therapeutic play and play therapy can help
'Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.'
Do you know a child who?
- Is not realising its full potential - academically, or socially?
- Has nightmares or has disturbed sleep?
- Is at risk of being/is excluded from school?
- Has suffered trauma?
- Has suffered emotional, physical or sexual abuse?
- Is (or in the process of being) adopted or fostered?
- Suffers because of separated/divorced parents?
- Suffers from anxiety, stress or phobias?
- Has suffered a loss or bereavement of any kind?
- Is withdrawn or continually unhappy?
- Is ill, disabled, or autistic?
- Finds it difficult to make friends?
- Quarrels frequently with peers or siblings?
- Bullies others or is bullied themselves?
- Displays inappropriate behaviour?
- Doesn’t play?
Then you need to know how play and creative arts therapies can help.